DeeDee’s Cry hosts several ongoing weekly virtual support groups:
- A Safe Space for teens is a virtual support group for youth and young adults.
- Life after loss is a safe space for those who have lost a loved one to suicide.
- Living Life in Recovery is a safe space for those in recovery.
- Man2Man is a safe space for BIPOC men to connect and support one another.
- I’m Still Here: A support group for those of us who considered suicide
- Healing Begins With Me support group is for anyone looking to begin their healing journey, seeking a safe, nonjudgmental place for you to create your path to healing. We are not to be blamed for our trauma, but our healing is our responsibility.
- Hitting Back Through Healing is a virtual support group is for anyone impacted by domestic violence.
To join a support group, email “I want to join” and include which group you want to join to [email protected].